Abigail Association ended the year with a bang. Between Christmas and New Years, we had Christmas with over 1000 children!!!! WHAT A BLESSING to give HIS love to so many in such a short time. And all of 2012 was incredible for Abigail. HE AMAZED me is so many ways. I will share some of the highlights from the year and then is a few days, share some of the great plans He has for us for 2013. It is going to be... WOW!!!!
Abigail Association 2012 Highlights:
- General doctor, gynecologist, and pediatrician attended patients 3 days a week.
- Free medicines were also given to the patients as needed
- Dental exams were given 2 days a week
- Christian counseling was available 5 days a week
- 5 Bible studies were given every week
KIDS CONNECTION BREAKFAST
- Serving HIV+ AND children with Cancer a free hot breakfast twice a week
- Over 10,000 served in 2012 with this program
- Classes for the Elderly to learn to read and write
- Bible classes for the Elderly
- Free reading glasses for the elderly
- Over 750 free meals served to the elderly in 2012
- Over 35 Eco Stoves were placed in poor homes
- Visited 2 prisons for women and treated them and their children who are living there.
- Over 100 children received free medical care during our visits
- One prison was for gang members and eternal decisions were made
- With the help of God's Hand Extended, we were able to put window screens on all of the houses for the children at the orphanage. These are priceless in keeping out the mosquitos.
HAND OF HOPE MEDICAL/DENTAL OUTREACH
- Over 2500 people received free medical/dental care while the Team was in El Salvador
- Over 300 eternal decisions were made that week.
- Abigail was blessed to host this Team and are extremely thankful for their dedication to helping others.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Without YOU and the LORD, none of this would be possible. I am thankful for your love, prayers, and support. There are so many other things that happened this year, but there is not enough space or time for all of them. But every day GOD is up to something here. We just try to keep up! Smile
Published: 01 January 2013